I've been making jewelry for as long as I can remember, creating new designs from existing materials found in abundance is my artistic passion.
Over the years I have worked in various mediums and am continually intergrading new eco-conscious techniques into my established methods. Because of this my jewelry is in a constant state of evolution as I hone my skills and find new and exciting materials and techniques to work with.
Each T.C.G piece is created by hand from a unique combination of reclaimed metals and the highest quality vintage and modern components. The Champagne Gypsy's mission is to render something that might otherwise be landfill-bound into decadent eco friendly jewelry for both men and women.
*The majority of my pieces are created with the electroforming process. This process includes a thick copper build up, protected by a fortifying & anti-oxidation nickel coating and is finished with several thick layers of 24K Gold or Silver.
Company Details & Contact Information
- Legal Name : Artsa Incorporated. (Corporation Number - 002412162)
- Doing Business As : "The Champagne Gypsy" (Master Business License - 240310375)
- Founded and Incorporated - January 2014
- eMail : email@example.com
- Registered Domain : thechampagnegypsy.com
- Secured eCommerce Site : Shopify.com hosts our shopping cart system. Their order and transaction processing is Certified Level 1 PCI DCC compliant with 128 bit SSL (the same level used by large banks)